It's been a really long time, but I thought I would post a quick note to say that yes, I'm still alive.
School is going really well, I'm almost done for this semester. Just one more final to take.
I'll be sure to post a better update in the coming days.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
6 years ago

5 comments:
Glad to see you again!!! I've been thinking about you!
Shannon I have been thinking so much about you lately, wondering how things were going for you. I'm looking forward to your update and sending you my love for a Merry Christmas and a better 2010!!!
I am so happy to hear from you and that you are well. I hope to hear more from you soon!
Merry Christmas!
Nice to see you again. We're here for you when you're ready to post more... Glad to hear you've been hanging in there and that school is going well. :)
So nice to hear from you, I've been thinking about you! Looking forward to hearing all your news!
Post a Comment