It's only been 2 weeks but it seems like an eternity.
I was pregnant.
Again.
Now, I'm not.
I don't even know what to say anymore. It's so easy to pretend to be happy on Facebook. But here I can be completely honest. I don't have to hide. I don't have to pretend.
I didn't even cry. I feel dead inside.
I guess some things just aren't meant to be.
6 years ago

15 comments:
OMG that is just so unfair! I am so so sorry...but that just does not seem like enough. I am here if you need an ear. ((HUGS))
I saw this first on FB, but thought I'd come over and see what else you had to say. I'm so sorry. I know that doesn't really help. I was hopeful for you, not expectant, but hopeful.
Oh Shannon, as someone who has lost six pregnancies and one baby myself, I do understand your heartbreak. Were you on the lovenox again this time? Just wanted to say how sorry I am, it just is so unfair. Hugging you...
I did everything "right". I tested on the 30th day, got the faintest line you could imagine (I thought I did imagine it) and started taking the lovenox. I tested every other day after that, 32, 34, 36, 38. They got slightly darker then on the 36th day it was as light as day 30. Then day 38, there was nothing. I stopped taking the lovenox and the progesterone. Today I'm bleeding. Nothing works.
I give up.
I am so sad to read this. I haven't been through what you are going through personally but I am just so so sorry.
Wow. That's so unbelievably hard.
I'm thinking about you.
Here from Margaret's blog.... I am so, so sorry for another tragic loss.
No words, just prayers and strength sent your way.
Shannon... I am so sorry. I can't think of anything less lame to say.
I don't even remember what it's like to be more than a couple weeks pregnant.
I doubt I will ever find out.
I'm so so sorry. The universe is completely unjust.
Shannon....SO sorry for your loss. Wish I had words of comfort.
Vent away, we're here for you!
Hugs!
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and the challenge you must go through. It must have been very difficult for you. I just wanted to let you know that Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network has many people who are in a similar situation as you are in our Pregnancy & Fertility community. If you would like to share your experience and help others cope, I would encourage you to take a look at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger, and to consider applying to join the HealthBlogger Network.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best regards,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Hey Shannon, how are you doing? haven't heard from you in a while. Are you ok?
how are you doing?
So sorry that your heart is broken. As someone who is traveling this uncertain road I relate to your pain on so many levels. Sending love and prayers your way...
Post a Comment